This page contains information about the accessibility features of this site, including levels of conformance to industry standards, how to use this site, useful links and resources and the option to give feedback.
It is our intention to continue to make this site as accessible as possible and enable people to make the most of the website, whatever their ability or disability.
Conformance to industry standards
Standards compliance is an integral part of creating functional and accessible websites. As a result, the pages on this site adhere to the following standards:
This site follows World Wide Web and it also complies as far possible with the recognised Web content Accessibility standards set by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative. All static (non-dynamic) pages are level A compliant which means that no users should find it impossible to access their content, and the majority of check points meet AAA.
We are working to ensure our dynamic pages conform to the same level, please contact us if you have any trouble accessing our job database.
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology (such as screenreaders) or accessibility features. Features employed in this site to make information more accessible are:
- This site uses CSS for visual layout. For optimal viewing, it is recommended that you use a browser with CSS2 support. If your browser or browsing device does not support style-sheets, the content of each page will still be readable.
- All pages use structured semantic markup. For example, H1 is used for main page headings, and H2 for subsequent section headings within each web page.
- All text uses relative font sizes so text can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in visual browsers and the font-size links at the top of each page.
- All content images used include descriptive ALT attributes or have a null ALT attribute.
- The website uses access keys (i.e. keyboard shortcuts that replace the need to use the mouse for navigation in browsers that support them). In Internet Explorer on Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key. You may have to press Enter to activate the link after using the access key. If you are using Chrome you can press ctrl + alt + access key. The following access keys are available throughout the website:
- [n] - link to "Skip Navigation" page
- [h] - link to "Home" page
- [s] - link to "Structure" page
- [c] - link to "Corporate Social Responsibility" page
- [w] - link to "What we do" page
- [j] - link to "Jobs & Apply" page
- [f] - link to "Working for the FA Group" page
- [j] - link to "Register Interest" page
- [r] - link to "Recruitment Agencies" page
- [b] - link to "Benefits & Development" page
- [g] - link to "Get Involved" page
- [o] - link to "Contact Us" page
-  - link to "Copyright Notices" page
-  - link to "Site map" page
-  - link to "Accessibility" page
Feedback and queries
Should you experience any difficulty in finding the information you require in the appropriate format, or if you have questions or problems with accessing our site please contact us.
What we do
The FA Group doesn’t just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.
The FA Group is committed to maintaining a high performing workforce and provide a range of learning opportunities, some of which include; our High Impact Leadership Programme, Managing for High Performance and in-house secondments.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are extremely aware of our responsibility to respond to the many challenges of climate change. In recognition of our efforts, we were recently awarded with the Industry Greening Mark for venues.